It’s a new week.
- Every day next week (5 days in total), ask the Holy Spirit to bring to mind something that you are thankful for. Hopefully this will be something that might even surprise you each day! I can list more than 5 things I’m thankful for now without even thinking, but I’m curious about what God might work in my heart when I pray and ask him to help me see things I can be thankful for. Maybe they’ll look different than what I’m thinking about right now…
- Post a picture that represents the new thing you’re thankful for each day on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag: #thankfulawakeandfree
- Share your link, if you’d like, on our Awake & Free facebook
page or in the comment section below to be sure we’ve seen it.
- At the end of the week, a NAME will be drawn to receive a G I V E A W A Y – even if you only post one photo of something you’re thankful for next week, your name will go in the hat! Incentive? Yes. More details on that giveaway to come…
- During the week of thanksgiving, we will gather up the photos and FEATURE some them on our blog with your description of what you’re thankful for! We’ll have a chance to praise God together for the things going on in each other’s life.
Hello, Hello Tidewater & RVA girls. Hope your first days of class have been going well. To kickoff the fall semester we thought we would have a giveaway! Woooo. We put together 10 essentials for you:
1. a binder
2. a moleskine journal
3. colorful pens
5. 6 folders!
6. $5 Starbucks gift card. so important.
7. minty gum
9. colorful index cards
10. a mini composition notebook.